Access to the resource requires provision of the correct and valid access token.
Getting information about the Organization
Collecting information about a particular organization the user has access to:
The resource has the following attributes:Organization Attribute:
Absolute URL address to the resource
Organization Owner's ID
Organization name (company name)
Organization's creation date
Date of the last update of the organization
List of services available for the organization
Organization's bank account number
Object containing the organization's address. Address object structure:
Sample Organization resource in the JSON format:
Information about errors
The server may return the following errors
resource_not_found- if the organization does not exist
token_invalid- the user does not have access rights to a specific organization
List all organizations
List of all organizations which the user has access to
Resource is paged.
Determines the attribute by which the results are to be sorted.
Determines the sorting type - descending(desc) or ascending (asc).
By default: ascending (asc)
In response, the server returns collections with the response code 200 OK:
List of the organization's statistics.
In the response the server will return the following data:
• Returns the number of the organization's shipments to be shipped.
• Shipment statuses: created, offers_prepared, offer_selected, confirmed
• Returns the number of the organization's shipments in the logistic process.
• Shipment statuses: dispatched_by_sender, collected_from_sender, taken_by_courier, adopted_at_source_branch, sent_from_source_branch,
adopted_at_sorting_center, sent_from_sorting_center, adopted_at_target_branch, out_for_delivery, ready_to_pickup, pickup_reminder_sent, pickup_time_expired, avizo, claimed, returned_to_sender
• Returns the number of the organization's delivered shipments.
• Shipment statuses: delivered